Recognizing that the coronavirus / covid-19 situation is a great concern to people living in Hua Hin, with huge media coverage and a lot of conflicting advice, Be Well Medical has, from the very beginning, taken a proactive approach, providing education and balanced information to local residents about the ongoing coronavirus situation and the steps that individuals can take to reduce their risks of catching the illness.
Over the past two months we’ve:
- liaised with local schools to give Q & A sessions for pupils, parents and teachers
- met with local hotels to educate staff on risk prevention
- provided hand-washing and/or general ‘virus-prevention’ advice posters to local schools, hotels and retail outlets
- given interviews to the local radio station, Surf FM 102.5
- issued weekly reviews of the current situation on our web page, www.bewell.co.th
- – posted demo video for correct hand washing technique on our website and Facebook page
We believe that the coronavirus situation is a concern that should be recognized and acted upon but with a sense of perspective at the same time. We try to balance these factors in all our communication and advice.