Wipaporn (“Claire”) Tanjaipetch
Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner & Acupuncturist
Claire gained her bachelor’s degree in Chinese Medicine in 2017 from Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. She went on to take the advanced training program at the affiliated hospital of Chengdu University of TCM before starting her master’s degree in Chinese Medicine (Endocrinology) in 2018.
Claire specialises in disease treatment from the holistic perspective, rebalancing the body by using acupuncture, cupping, guasha, moxibustion and herbal medicine.
Her areas of special interest are:
- Pain Management (arthritis, low back pain, sciatica, sports injuries, gout, shingles etc.)
- Musculoskeletal disorders (frozen shoulder, tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow etc.)
- Emotional and mental disorders
- Gynaecological disorders (dysmenorrhea, polycystic ovary & menopausal syndrome, fertility issues etc.)
- Internal medicine disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, asthma, cough, migraine, fatigue etc.)
- Endocrine disorders (hypertension, high cholesterol, overweight, diabetes etc.)
- Nervous system disorders (Bell’s palsy, stroke, epilepsy etc.)